What is Humm by Flexi-Fi?
Humm by Flexi-Fi is a retail instalment plan, an alternative to paying with cash or cards that you are in control of. Flexi-Fi allows you to buy now and pay later! Pamela Scott are delighted to offer the Flexi-Fi services to our online customers (aswell as our in-store customers in the coming months).
What are the Benefits of Humm by Flexi-Fi?
Flexi-Fi allows you to spread the cost of your purchase up to €499.99 (minimum purchase €80). The great thing about Flexi-Fi is that YOU are in total control. You select the goods; You select the amount; You select the plan; You have full access to your Flexi-Fi account via your very own self-serve portal. You can even pay out your purchase early without any additional fees or charges.
What is your ‘No Interest Ever’ Plan?
With Pamela Scott you can spread the cost and pay No Interest Ever on purchases of €80 - €499.99. With our No Interest Ever Plan, you pay 20% upfront online, followed by 4 fortnightly repayments at 0% APR.
Example: Total Amount of Credit: €499.99 over 5 equal payments. First 20% payment upfront & 4 equal fortnightly payments. 0% interest rate. No application fee, No monthly account fee. APR of 0%. Total Amount Payable: €499.99
How Do I Apply?
All you have to do to apply for credit, is:
• Fill up your shopping cart with everything you’d like to purchase, and proceed to Checkout
• Fill in your Billing & Shipping Information
• Select Humm by Flexi-Fi as your payment method, and follow the instructions to set up your Flexi-Fi account
• Once you’ve been approved, happy shopping!
Get approval in minutes from Flexi-Fi, and once you are approved you can spend your credit in any Flexi-Fi partner stores, which now includes Pamela Scott! Available to Republic of Ireland customers only. T&C’s apply.
Am I Eligible for Humm by Flexi-Fi?
To apply for Flexi-Fi, all you need is a valid email address, your mobile phone number and meet the following minimum criteria…
• Provide proof of PPS number & Address
• Be at least 18 years of age
• Be an Irish citizen or permanent resident of Ireland
• Earn a minimum taxable income of €21,000 per year
• Have a current credit / debit card and a Photo ID
• Have a good credit history
During your Flexi-Fi assessment, Flexi-Fi may ask you to provide additional documents such as a recent bank statement, utility bill or payslip to support your application.
Flexi-Fi finance is subject to assessment and approval and is currently only available to our Republic of Ireland customers. T&C’s apply. If you have any other questions, please visit the Flexi-Fi FAQ Page: https://www.flexifi.com/faqs/