My promo code won’t work
- You need to enter the code exactly as it was given to you, without any spaces. Type or copy and paste the code into the 'Promo code' box on the payments page and not the E-voucher box.
- As our discount/promo codes vary so do the terms and conditions of each, so make sure you check when you receive any codes. Codes may only be valid for certain items or brands and the majority of codes will have an expiry date.
- You can only use one discount/promo code per order. Codes can be used again on new orders.
- If the code still doesn’t work send an email to email@example.com and we will investigate the issue.
Placing an Order with Pamela Scott
- To add a product to your basket, simply click the 'Add to Bag' button located below the description of the item. This will automatically add the product to your basket.
- You can view the contents of your basket at any time by clicking on the 'Shopping Bag' link located at the top of the page.
- If you have added a product to your basket and no longer wish to purchase it - simply access your shopping bag and click the 'X' button next to the item you do not wish to purchase. This will automatically delete this product from your shopping bag.
- When you are happy with your items in your shopping basket, click pay now to proceed to the sign in page where you can checkout as a guest or returning customer.
- Then you will be asked to enter your delivery address followed by payment details. Then you will see a confirmation page and your order will be complete!
- If you need help placing an order we can arrange to call you and help you with your online order. Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We are now accepting One4all vouchers in our online store.
- For more information on how to use your One4all voucher online please visit https://www.one4all.ie/spend-online
- Please note: As of January 10th, 2020, there is a maximum limit of €50 per transaction when using your One4all Gift Card online. This limit is in place due to the EU's 5th Anti-Money Laundering Directive which is aimed at the prevention of money laundering and terrorism financing.
- If you are looking for a particular item from Pamela Scott you can reference the item code attached to this product in your enquiry. You can find the six digit item code of the item under the price on the products page.
- If you cannot find an item online, it may be out of stock or not online yet. Send us the item you are looking for with the size you need and we will do our best to find one for you!
Can I use my Voucher online?
- Our card vouchers can only be used in store. We are happy to exchange the in store vouchers for E-Vouchers that can be used online. Our E-Vouchers are only for online.
- To exchange your voucher send it by post to Pamela Scott Online, 27/28 Fashion City, M50 Business Park, Ballymount, Dublin 24, D24 KX58 with your name, phone number and the email address you would like the E-Voucher to be sent to. Once it is processed you will receive an email with your E-Voucher that can be used online.
My payment won’t go through
- If you are having issues processing payment for your order make sure to check you have entered your details correctly. If you are still having issues, contact us at email@example.com.
- In some cases we may have to cancel items due to insufficient stock. The charge for the item is released back into your account. It will not appear as a refund as the item has not been dispatched. Normally it takes between 3-4 days from the time of invoice and dispatch for this to be reflected within your account.
Where is my Order?
- Our deliveries generally take 3-7 working days but may be a little slower than usual as we work within HSE guidelines for the safety of our staff and our delivery company prioritises delivery of PPE. At the moment some orders may take up to 14 days. We will have your order to you as soon as possible! We are unable to provide tracking details until they have been dispatched.
- When your item has been dispatched from our warehouse we will send you a dispatch email.
- To track your order once it has been dispatched you will need to supply your order confirmation number you would have received at the time of placing the order. If you did not receive a confirmation number via e-mail please supply the contact number you provided on the order. The majority of Pamela Scott deliveries are carried out by our courier partners GLS, we can supply a tracking number upon email request.
- If you have not received you item from Pamela Scott 4-5 days after the dispatched email, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order confirmation number as we will track it with our courier partners GLS.
Refunds and Returns
- Information on our returns policy and procedure can be found here: https://www.pamelascott.com/returns
- Please note the cost of returning the item to us is your responsibility unless the item is faulty or you have received an incorrect order.
- If you are looking to exchange a Pamela Scott order to a different size or if the item arrived in an unsuitable condition/size we can arrange an exchange service for you.
- Please email email@example.com referencing your order number and the issue. Please note this service is only available in the Republic of Ireland.
I received the wrong item or an item is missing
- If the item you received is not what you originally ordered or the wrong size, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting your order number, your name and address, details of the product and we will arrange collection/delivery of the item.
How do I contact Pamela Scott?
- Our Contact information can be found here: https://www.pamelascott.com/contact-us